- Beautiful courses. With views of Bellingham Bay, San Juan islands, and North Cascade mountains, we are often called “the most beautiful marathon in the Pacific Northwest.”
- Boston Marathon qualifier, USATF-certified courses
- Finisher Medal for Marathon & Half Marathon finishers
- Short Sleeve Tech shirts for Marathon, Half Marathon & 5K participants
- Chip timing
- Cross-cultural partnership with the Lummi Nation (Marathon begins at the Wex’liem Building)
- Downtown Bellingham’s businesses and community (all races finish at Depot Market Square)
- Enthusiastic volunteer support provided by Bellingham Bay Swim Team and Whatcom FC Rangers families
- Coming Soon: BBM Race Photos
- Our 2014 shirt and sock designs are finished, and we think they look fantastic! See our BBM Merchandise page for details.
- Our official 2014 artwork, Weaving Friendship by Neeka Cook, is now complete! Click here for more information, including a sneak preview of this year's finisher medals for the marathon and half marathon.
- New for 2014: pacing for the marathon and half marathon! Visit our Pace Groups page for details.
- Daily Burn names Bellingham Bay one of the 50 Best Half-Marathons in the U.S.!
- Craig Romano writes, "Put [BBM] on your running bucket list - and your must-return-to list, too," in the December issue of Northwest Runner! Read Craig's full race review here.
- Official 2013 race photographs are available through Adrenaline Event Photography!